Links that you might find helpful and informative:
• Machine Knitting Resources for Canada: listings of dealers, clubs, seminars and for sale items.
• Knit it Now: BT Yarns, Learning Library, Webinars and Pattern Library.
• News & Views Magazine: lots of patterns, helpful articles, hints and more.
• Strickaschinen Onken: this German dealer carries items for different makes and lots of different gauges from 3.6 to 9.0 mm.
• Softbyte: the site for information on the DesignaKnit program.
• Distinctive Knits: good information on Artisan knitting machines and DesignaKnit.
• Irene Woods: her Clearwater site has lots of good information for Studio LK150 users.
• Girlfromauntie: informative guide to copyrights, written with a slant to knitting.